NICO Life Insurance Company Limited is a life insurance and pensions company that offers a comprehensive range of Individual Life and Group Life products in Malawi. Additionally, NICO Life Insurance Company Limited are trusted pension administrators to a number of companies, organisations and statutory corporations in Malawi.
The company is co-owned by NICO Holdings Limited, formerly National Insurance Company which owns 51% and Sanlam Developing Markets Limited which owns the remaining 49%. NICO Holdings Limited is a financial services group whose core business is insurance and banking. Conversely, Sanlam Emerging Markets Limited is the principal business within the Sanlam Group (RSA) that is responsible for the development and management of financial and investment business services for Sanlam in emerging markets outside South Africa
To be the leading provider of Life Insurance Solutions through a passionate, committed and focused team.
To make a difference in peoples’ lives through innovative Life Insurance solutions that create peace of mind, financial security while building enduring relationships with all stakeholders
- Customer Centric – Always Striving to meet our customer's expectations
- Innovation – Promoting the transformation of ideas into cost efficient solutions that add value to our organization and customers
- Excellence – Distinctive Quality Service that exceed expectation
- Integrity – Zero tolerance for unethical behavior in our business conduct
- Collaboration – Promote team spirit and partnerships by sharing and supporting each other
- Professionalism – Competent subject matter experts in services we offer
- Transparency – Operate our business in transparent manner